Our ability to deliver precision, custom machining service in Massachusetts is thanks in large part to the extensive resources of our shop. Over the many decades we’ve worked hard to bring in complimentary equipment and high-tech machinery, enabling our skilled workers to put out the very best products.
Regardless of the scope of your project, we’re standing by with a complete array of turning and CNC milling services. Let us produce results that exceed your expectations.
- (2) HAAS VF2 VMC; 20 HP 36″ x 14″ Table; Renishaw Probing System; 20 Station Tool Changer; 4″1 Axis Rotary Indexer Collet capacity
- HAAS Mini Mill VMC 16” x 12” x 10” table, 10-Station Tool Changer
- 1-1/16” Capacity Hardinge DSM 59R (w/ Bradmatic Automatic Slide)
- 1-1/16” Capacity Hardinge DSM 59R (w/ Dunham Twin Slide)
- 1-1/16″ Capacity Hardinge Bench Model
- 1″ Capacity Warner & Swasey
- Marvel- Production Band Saw 10” dia.
- Slotting Service (3)
- Tapping Service (2)
- Deburring Service (2)
- U.S. Burke Production Mill
- Barker Twin Mill
- Bridgeport Vertical w/ DRO (2)
- Bridgeport w/o DRO (2)
- OKK w/auto-feed
- Barber Coleman Hobs 6-10 (2)
- 17” Pedestal
- 15” Pedestal
- Bench (6)
- 4 Gang Drill Press
- 3 Gang Drill Press
- 2 Gang Drill Press
We Put Our Equipment to Work for You
Few machine shops have the diverse range of machinery BerkMatics, Inc. does. As a result, we’re able to take on more complete jobs, with fast turnaround and, of course, precision results. For more information about our complete scope of equipment or how we can put it to work for your project, contact us today at 413-664-6152. We work on prototype machined parts, rapid CNC machining, custom gears, and other quality work.